With Platinum immigration there to help you, all you need to do is to have a strong will and faith in your potential and the determination to succeed. Leave the rest to us.
As a Platinum immigration client, you'll have the backing and support of the best Global Resettlement Solutions in the world. Our success rate and credentials speak for themselves.
Platinum immigration has earned credibility and trust through its incessant commitment to deliver the best to its valuable clients. Our genuine concern for their needs and promptness in handling there queries; help us assure their success.
Our assurance is endorsed by the trust and faith reposed in us by many of our clients, who have successfully migrated and are happily settled in Canada. We provide assurance to remove even the slightest of apprehensions that our clients might have.
This will assist you in making up your mind to take your first positive step towards a bright future. We will be with you at every step of the way, to ensure a smooth transition from your home to a new life in a different environment.
Platinum immigration along with the Placement Division , plays a very significant role in the success of our clients. We have helped thousands of people in the settlement process. We will help you realize your aspirations through our extensive experience and professionally managed & integrated pre- flight to post-landing services, right from the start till the time your completely settle in Canada. These services would help you in settling and finding placement quickly and easily.
- Assessment of client's education (academic and professional), professional skills/training and experience for Permanent Residency and advice the client about immigration laws prevalent at that time.
- Assisting the clients in preparation of the case for immigration.
- Review of all the required documents and supporting evidence.
- Submitting the complete case with supporting documentation and evidence along with the Submission Report to the processing Visa Office.
- Assisting the client in preparation for the interview at Visa Processing Post through various counseling sessions.
- Multi-stage counseling of the client when they receive File#.
Interview, Medicals, Landing Papers and on other immigration matters as and when required.
- Keeping in touch with the Visa Office and handling all the visa correspondence with the Visa Office, pertaining to the client's case.
- Monitoring the client's case throughout the processing, so as to ensure the issuance of visa in timely fashion.
- Affecting all additional, written and/ or verbal representations to the Processing Visa Office and related authorities and other agencies, as deemed necessary by the company.
- Faithfully advising the client about the mandatory requirements by the Visa Office with respect to the client's case.
- Assisting clients in assessment/evaluation of their qualification from the professional bodies and/ or educational institutions.
The Placement Division of Platinum immigration, provides the following services:
(Employment Readiness Course plus Placement Assistance)
Advanced Employment Readiness Course
- Cross Culture Synchronization.
- Listening skills.
- Turbulence Management.
- People Management.
- Attitude Rationale.
- A revision of the Basics
- Relationship Management
Advanced Employment Readiness Course Covers the following topics:
- Disc Profiling mapped to the Role Behavior Analysis (RBA) for each identified role/part of the Psychometric Testing.
- Profession-wise counseling covering the basic norms of the profession-specific industry.
- Profession-wise workshops covering interaction with the industry representatives, listing of business units, etc.
- Relevant educational and professional courses to be taken, with other related details like costs and duration of courses.
- Individual action plans including up-gradation of educational and professional qualification, if required in view of the acquired skill of the client.
Personalized Sessions by the Senior Employment Counselor to cover soft skills
- Skills and their importance.
- Types of Skills.
- Essence of inter-personal communication.
- Process of good communication
- Relevance of the receiver in effective communication.
- Type of distortions and action plan.
- Handling change.
- Skills to negotiate in conversations.
- Preparation of self-introductory statement.
- Telephone skills.
- Developing self-awareness and self-confidence.
- Management of Time.
- Business Etiquettes.
- Dressing Sense.
- Personal Care and Hygiene.
- Personal Grooming.
- Business and Social Etiquettes.
- Work Ethics.
Labor Market Research Resumes
- What is a Resume?
- Types of Resume.
- Parts of Resume.
- Important issues in a resume.
- How to sharpen your resume statements.
- Resume checklist.
- Do's & Don'ts of Resume Writing.
- Reference letters and Certificate of Experience.
- Types of covering letters.
- Format of covering letters.
- Phrases to be avoid in a covering letter.
- Type of interview.
- What to do before an interview.
- Interview FAQ and Answers.
- Interview tips.
- Interview Checklist.
Cross Cultural Sensitisation
- Cross Cultural orientation with special reference to the
- Basic do's and don'ts.
- Meeting and greeting people.
- Manners and Mannerism.
- Priority booking of fully furnished economical accommodation, centrally located to our office and close to public transportation and amenities.
- Pick up from the airport and transport to the place of stay.
- Assistance in opening bank accounts with chartered banks offering special concessions.
- Assistance in applying for Canadian credit cards offering special discounted benefits.
- Liaison with the government organizations to obtain the Social Insurance Card, required to work in Canada.
Detailed Orientation Sessions with our Settlement Counselors, which covers:
- Overview of religious places, support groups, retail stores, entertainment and learning centres.
- Assistance in obtaining the government sponsored Health Card, allowing you free health care benefits for you and your family.
- Introduction to property Manager, who can provide long-term accommodation at economical rates after your initial settlement.
- Discounted rates for purchasing a computer or other household items.
- Assessment and ongoing sessions with Senior Settlement Counselors to assess your professional and academic qualifications to make you perfectly suitable to the job requirements.
- Our staff will provide assistance in obtaining a transitional job, while you are completing your initial settlement in the new land.
- Ongoing assistance by Job Developers to place you into your own profession within the least duration of time.